Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF

Is it just me or did this week seem to drag on and on and on?!  I'm so glad it's Friday and only a couple more hours of work, I'm busy can't ya tell, and I'm outta here!  Tomorrow is the office Christmas Party and me and the hubs are looking forward to free food and drinks.
So I am wrapping up the Taking Charge of your Fertility book.  It is that oh so lovely time of the month for me so according to the book I should start charting on Monday.  I've read the whole part in the book about charting and using the Fertility Awareness Method as birth control part so I think I'm going to go ahead and give it a try.  Since I just came off the pill though I will need to chart for a few months to make sure that my cycles are regular prior to not using a backup method.  At this point in time I'm still pretty scared at the thought of not using a backup method while charting but I guess I need to see how the whole charting process goes and see if I can easily tell when I'm ovulating.  I can say though that every woman should read this book.  It really makes you more aware of your body and your cycles and I'm like oh yeah that anxiety I get every month right before my period, very typical symptom of PMS.  And here I was just thinking I was a lil crazy or crazier than usual.  Makes sense then why the pill had a tendency to make it a lot worse.  And really, who would have thought that cervical fluid could be so damn interesting?!  I didn't.  Sure it definitely sounds gross but after reading the book, I'm like wow, that's really cool.  Cervical fluid, cool, oh yes.  So basically ladies, our bodies are amazing!
I still need to get a picture of our Christmas tree and post it and I guess while I'm doing that I'll get a picture of our puppies in front of the tree to use as our Christmas card.  Of course getting all 3 of them to sit and look cute at the same time, probably would be like trying to get 3 toddlers to sit and look happy at the same time.  I may end up going to the store and purchasing generic cards... So what is everybody else doing this weekend to prepare for Christmas???  

No comments:

Post a Comment